Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thank You: Angel Andino (Father)

I like to thank my Father for showing me that I could be a better man then him. For a man to leave a child fatherless would be the most unmanly thing i could think of. He is one of the reasons I wanted to go to college so I could get a real job and not be stuck behind bars for most of my life. It was a learning experience not to have a father around, I had to teach myself and learn what is good and band in my surroundings. Even though i gave the man a second chance it was already 16 years late and $5,000 short of child support. I am one of 5 kids that he had and i think my life was better without him.
Thanks "Dad"

Read The Article about my Father "King Pin" Below ( Click the link )
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/918941-196/manchester-man-gets-15-years-after-federal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment